Tower Genius Fees
OUR FEES... because we do not work for free.
People ask us every day...
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE? What are Tower Genius' fees? How much do I have to pay to hire you? Do you charge an hourly rate? There are literally 20 different types of services we provide listed below. That is why we don't publish our specific pricing. Sorry but to find out specific fees we will need to speak with you, and ask you a few questions. When you call us you will always speak with one of the two business owners either to Kevin Donohue or to Steve Kazella. Our fees are not a secret, we will tell you. Just give us a call at 1-888-313-9750.
Contact Us For Our Fees Today on Services Listed Below:
- New cell tower proposals from carrier or developer consultation
- Cell tower lease amendments, extensions, expiring leases consultation
- New rooftop macro cell site proposals review consultation coaching
- New rooftop or structure mounted small cell proposals eview consultation
- Lease review / site review advisory consulting transactional coaching
- Rooftop cell site management proposal advisory consultation
- Cell tower lease rate valuation to determine rental pricing and report
- Wireless facility lease review, zoning reports, competitive site analysis
- Equipment upgrade valuation advisory and consultation
- Rooftop site lease compliance audit advisory to trigger default
- Advisory on sale of tower easements and rooftop easements
- Evaluation advisory of lease buyout offers consultation and report
- Evaluation advisory of lease extension offers consultation
- Evaluation advisory on rent guarantee, rent reduction offers consultation
- Landlord-tenant dispute mitigation consultation
- On-site temporary or permanent tower relocation project management
- Wireless infrastructure / industry consultations for investment funds, banks
- Sourcing of temporary cell towers for special events
- Wireless disaster emergency response advisory project management
- Municipal wireless consulting services and 5G ordinance development
Let's paint a pictures about fees and prices.
What tastes better?
Eating a $3 Frozen Microwave Hamburger?
Or a Sizzling $100 Dry Aged Gourmet Kobe Steak?
If you are really hungry and wish to reward yourself, and your choice of meal will impact you in a good way financially for decades to come, are you going to eat something cheap or have a meal that you will savor for years to come or even a lifetime?
Sure, you can eat beef anywhere. If you are really hungry, you can settle for a $3 hamburger or you can order a $100 mouth-watering steak. They both come from a cow but there is a huge difference in the value of the end product that you are getting.
Eating cheap frozen microwave slider burgers wrapped in plastic is not even remotely in the same universe as eating a filet mignon dry aged for 28 days prepared to perfection at the Old Homestead Steakhouse in New York City.
Getting a solid and fair deal on a new cell tower lease when extending or amending an existing cell tower lease is of critical importance. Don't leave it to chance, because sometimes a cell tower lease expert just isn't enough. You need a Telecom Lease Genius. And remember, you get what you pay for.
Our fees and rates are straightforward and ridiculously affordable. Since we offer many services, we need to ask you a few specific questions, but we will tell you our fees generally within the first 5 minutes of talking to you because like you, we don't want to waste our valuable time either. Find out what we can do for you. Talk to the cell tower lease experts at Tower Genius today.
- Cell tower lease agreements
- Selling Cell Tower Lease
- Tower lease extensions
- Cell site upgrades
- Small cell proposals
- Lease amendments
- Tower lease buyout offers
- Rooftop lease buyout offers
- Rooftop cell site audits
- Lease Agreement defaults
- Cell tower valuations
- Rent reduction solicitations
- Lease Optimization Help
- Lease Revenue Purchase
- Transactional Coaching
- Verizon Wireless
- T-Mobile - Sprint
- DISH Wireless
- US Cellular
- Crown Castle
- American Tower
- Atlas Tower
- Phoenix Tower PTI
- Vertical Bridge
- SBA Communications
- Tillman Infrastructure
- Lyle Company, Black Dot, Md7
- Everest Infrastructure
Like this page? Show us some Social Love. Here's how.
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.