By Steve Kazella
Need help with your cell tower lease? Negotiating cell tower leases, maximizing cell site leasing values and providing solutions to complex carrier problems is what we have done for hundreds of cell site landlords in the USA and Canada. Unfortunately, for property owners, a wireless landlord's biggest obstacle to achieving success when negotiating with cellular carriers or the cell tower companies is finding the right information to achieve the desired outcome. Hiring a cell tower industry expert or cell tower advisor that is knowledgeable, experienced, truly independent and who has no conflicts of interest is nearly impossible. Getting cell tower contracts or proposals reviewed by a professional can also be a very expensive proposition. If you are not careful in dealing with the carriers and cell tower companies, you may easily get BURNED on your cell site rental agreement.
If you need to talk to a cell tower consulting expert about your lease, landlords and property owners, look no further. AirWave Management, with over 40 years of combined cell tower development and leasing experience makes dealing with the cellular carriers painless, EASY and ridiculously affordable. We are the nation's premier independent cell tower experts, consultants, advisors and advocates, and we would like to speak to you about your particular scenario. And based on the frequent "love letters" and communications we receive from various multi-billion dollar publicly traded household names in the Wireless Industry, we must be doing something right.
We Assist Property Owners, Landlords and Municipalities With:
• Determine fair market value for cell site lease rates
• Cell site 4G LTE upgrades and modifications
• Rooftop Cellular Site Audit
• Rooftop cellular site lease review
• Assessment and negotiation of all cell site leases
• Cell phone tower ground lease negotiations
• Rooftop cell tower lease negotiations
• Cell site lease amendments
• Cellular tower co-locations
• Expiring cellular tower lease renewals
• Cellular tower lease valuations
• Cell tower lease buyout negotiations
• Assessment of cellular lease buyout offers
• Assistance with cellular lease “Rent Reduction” solicitations
• Cell site lease management and administration
• Cell tower lease bids for municipalities
• Tower lease buyout purchase bids for municipal cell site leases
• Evaluation of MD7 & Black Dot “Lease Optimization” proposals
• Solutions for complex cell site leasing issues
Talk to the Cell Site Experts at AirWave Today!
Call us Monday - Friday,9AM EASTERN - 6PM PACIFIC Standard Time from all 50 States and Canada.
It's easy, dial 888-313-9750 or press this high-tech button ->>
What our landlord clients had to say...
"A breath of fresh air." -- Building owner
"You guys ROCK! " -- Arena owner
"You added a level of depth that my attorney simply could never provide." -- Landlord
"When negotiating my cell site lease, it really helped having telecom Pit Bulls like you on our side to deal with the Wireless Wiseguys." -- Property owner
• Do you need a cell site or tower lease reviewed in 24 hours or less?
• Have you been approached by a cellular carrier or real estate site
acquisition or leasing agent about your property or rooftop and is your
gut telling you they are low-balling you on the cellular site lease's
• Are you currently negotiating a cell phone tower lease from Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, AT&T, US Cellular, Sprint, Crown Castle, American Tower, SBA Communications, Rogers, Telus, or Bell and are frustrated with their legalese?
• Have you been contacted by a Cell Tower Broker, Third Party Telecommunications Lease Aggregator or Cell Tower Buyout or Lease Management Firm to sell your cell tower lease rental revenue stream and need the lease buyout offer analyzed or get a second opinion or better pricing options?
• Have you received letters or solicitations from companies representing carriers or tower companies like Black Dot, Md7 or the Lyle Company to convert or adjust the terms of your cellular tower lease which would reduce your rental payments on an existing cell site lease and need assistance in negotiating cell tower leases directly with them?
My name is Steve Kazella, Founder and Managing Partner of AirWave Management, and we hopefully are a breath of fresh air for cell tower landlords who are frustrated in finding knowledgeable and honest guidance in the wireless leasing industry.
We are a leading Cellular Tower Lease Consulting firm serving landlords and property owners throughout the United States and Canada. We are based in the the mountains of North Central Idaho and also in the New York City Metropolitan Area. We founded AirWave Management in 2008, because we were fed up with the lopsided playing field that the cellular carriers had created for landlords, primarily by allowing outrageously deceptive business practices currently being utilized by many carrier subcontractors trying to convince cell tower landlords to re-negotiate, restructure or sell their cellular antenna leases based on scare tactics.
Our cellular tower leasing specialists will help you cut through the
confusion, level the playing field with the carriers, protect you from
property tax increases and most importantly maximize your cellular
rental revenues and overall profitability of your cell site.
Reviewing and negotiating cellular tower leases calls for a specialist, a cell tower lease consultant with a track record of success and integrity. Airwave's Partners have four decades combined experience reviewing and negotiating cell phone tower leases and are the experts you should consider hiring to guide you through the cell tower leasing process.
AirWave Management looks forward to being the cellular tower lease expert you turn to. We hope to hear from you soon. Please fill out our contact form on this website for immediate assistance. Our Cellular Site Consultants Review and Negotiate Cell Tower Leases for Property Owners and Landlords in all 50 States and Canadian Provinces.
Please bookmark our website and call us today.
Cell Tower Consultants for Landlords in the USA and Canada
Airwave Management, Advisors to cell site landlords since 2008.
Cell Tower Lease
Won't Cost You A Penny.
Not Calling AirWave
Can Cost You
A Small Fortune.We help landlords and property owners in the USA and Canada to maximize cell site lease values and get the best possible terms for: